Paper submissions for the general conference track and for the special sessions are all managed through EasyChair: Submission Link
Full papers, work-in-progress papers, and poster abstracts shall be submitted using the Springer LNCS format. Submitted full papers should not exceed 12 pages, work-in-progress papers should not exceed 8 pages (including references and appendices) and poster abstracts (4 pages). Final, camera-ready, revised paper have to be submitted in pdf format as well as either in LaTex or in MSWord format. The templates are available at the Springer Web site on Information for LNCS Author. The copyright form can be found at Springer LNCS.
- Abstract Submission Deadline: May 20th, 2019
- Paper and Paper-in-Progress Submission Deadline: May 27th, 2019
- Notification of Paper and Paper-in-Progress Acceptance: July 1st, 2019
- Camera Ready Deadline: July 8th 2019
- Poster Submission Deadline: June 15th, 2019
- Notification of Poster Acceptance: July 1st, 2019
- Camera-Ready Poster Deadline: July 8th, 2019
The proceedings will be published by Springer LNCS. Extended versions of up to 10 accepted papers in the Computer Science field will be invited for publication in a special issue of the Elsevier Journal of Future Generation Computing Systems. For papers targeting mainly business and economic aspects, a special issue of the Springer Electronic Markets Journal with up to 5 papers is foreseen.
Original full papers and work-in-progress papers, which are not currently under review by another conference, will be considered. Manuscripts will be reviewed based on technical merit,
originality, and relevance. Past acceptance rates have been around 30% in recent years.